July 19th 2013

Here is a much needed update, and there will be lots more coming soon.

I've been so busy, (and overwhelmed by this heat wave we're having), that I haven't had much time to show what's been keeping me so busy.  Sometimes it can be quite hard finding a balance between working and showing my work.

Here's something to get the (rather large) ball rolling; I've been asked by The New York Times Magazine to do a weekly job with them.  I'm illustrating the final page of the magazine,for the Lives section.  I've done these jobs before, but it's nice to have something so regular!

Here are a few from the past month or so.


'I Was Too Clever to Quit Smoking', published June 16, 2013


'My Manhattan Fantasies Realized.  Sort of', published June 23, 2013


'How the Other Half Lives', published July 7, 2013


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I love The New York Times Magazine and especially the Lives section. Great subway reading. I always enjoy seeing your illustrations with them.

    ReplyDelete