September 17th 2011






Here are the illustrations I did, published this week in The New York Times Magazine Education Issue.  This was such a fun job to do!  I was asked to do a small series of paintings from an article that included short stories about personal school experiences written by Michael Bloomberg, Wes Anderson and others.  You can read the article here.


I got the assignment while I was out at a Blue Jays game with Chris and some friends, then to add to the excitement of the night; we ended up on the JumboTron!


Chris and I just got back from a trip to Boston.  It was a great trip away, (we both needed a little break from things), and I'll be sure and post photos when I get my film developed.  It was an even more beautiful city than I'd imagined.  I'd love to go back some time.  Our next big trip will probably be to Iceland in the spring!  I want to start planning already!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What an amazing client! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ben! I hope you and Jewel are well! I can't wait to meet the little one! xo

    ReplyDelete